Finding good workers can be a difficult process, quite costly and time-consuming, which uses up a significant amount of resources and seldom offers any guarantee. For this reason, hiring through a recruitment company has become more popular amongst companies of all sizes.
Even with the growth of social media and online job boards, plenty of companies are continuing to resort to recruitment agencies. Here is why:
– The whole hiring process becomes smoother. It can take a very long time for you to pinpoint the specific skill mix you are looking for in a candidate, but a professional recruitment agency can help you identify the precise skills that meet the requirements for the vacancies you have.
– Recruitment agencies find candidates and not applicants. You are not wasting any time filtering, assessing and matching applicants. The recruitment agency will do that for you and you will only have to deal with pre-selected candidates, who have already been through the whole interview process and matched for your specific vacancies.
– Access to an extensive pool of candidates. International recruitment agencies have, for example, a candidate pool which would be very difficult, if not impossible to reach by your company without help. These potential employees will add diversity and value to your business.
– A distinctive recruiting process. Your company may already have its own recruiting process, but the recruitment agency, through its extensive experience has different ways of looking at the whole recruiting process. This brings plus value to the recruiting process from the beginning until after candidate placement.
– Constant support. The recruitment company will be there for you, to answer all your questions and offer you all the support you need from the first time you contact them, until after the candidate has been placed.
– Hiring through a recruitment agency is more cost effective. When taking into consideration the time and effort needed for hiring new personnel, working with a professional recruitment company is clearly less expensive.
Here are the steps you have to go through to get the most efficient results when using the services of a recruitment agency:
You should also stay in touch with the agency if all is good. A professional recruitment agency will be happy to have feedback from you and if you are happy with the services they provided, maybe you will contact them again if you need to in the future.